We take our responsibility seriously to ensure that our guests enjoy a safe, clean and comfortable dining experience, so we have implemented all the necessary precautionary measures according to all the safety and hygiene measures by the WHO and the local Ministry of Health. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and our employees are of paramount importance to us.
Official Health Rules
– Mandatory masks for guests at all times in indoor spaces of our premises
– Kindly note that our restaurant and bar will only be accepting vaccinated guests (vaccination certificate or immunisation history statement must be available to be shown to our staff)
– Keeping distances in all common areas
Our commitment to the rules
– Mandatory use of a mask for both F&B and kitchen staff
– Regular disinfection of all surfaces and rigorous cleaning to high touch areas with Ecolab certified products
– Hand sanitation products available for use
– Staff training on Official Protocols
– Training on Cleaning protocols by Marriott Global Cleanliness Council
– Required spacing between tables
– Possibility for contactless payment
– Paraxenos Restaurant has continuously operated according to HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) standards
– Food safety and protocol training for Chefs
Kindly note that we provide medical masks and gloves for our guests upon request.
We would like to thank you all in advance for your personal responsibility and efforts to maintain hygiene in Paraxenos Restaurant.
On behalf of the management and the Paraxenos Restaurant, we wish you a safe and pleasurable dining experience!